Progress is all about moving forward, and embarking on change that makes an improvement in your life, or the life of others.
Real talk folks, if you aren’t making progress in your life, you are not living. That’s what life is after all.
Life is all about becoming a better you, for you.
Not for your neighbor, your boss, parents, spouse, or anyone except you. It’s your life, own it!
If anyone is telling you any different, tell them to fuck off. I mean that. It really is your life to own, and build into what you want.
What’s this speech all about you wonder? Well I’ve decided to start do inspirational Mondays here on handmethemountaims.com. So if you’re needing some inspiration to keep you moving forward, here is a quote round up from yours truly.
My 10 favorite quotes about progress:
- “Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible” Frank Zappa
- “A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.” Bryant McGill
- “Change is the parent of progress” Steve Maraboli
- “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change things build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” R. Buckminster Fuller
- “All progress takes place outside of the comfort zone” Michael John Bobak
- “Progress not perfection” A.A big book
- ” Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything” George Bernard Shaw
- ” Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is a progress, working together is a success” Henry Ford
- “Always be a work in progress” Emily Lillian
- “There are only two options: make progress, or make excuses” anonymous
That’s it folks! I hope these quotes get you through your next challenge and on your way to making some solid progress. Remember your future self will thank you for it!
Drop a comment about ways you are progressing below ???? I love hearing success stories!